Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's 11 Series Elektra Snowshoe by Atlas. The 11 Series and Elektra 11 Series snowshoes bridge top-end performance for winter hiking with greater value. Built on the proven technology and value of the Atlas 6061 aluminum V-Frame, durable stainless steel All-Trac toe crampon and flexible decking, the 11 Series snowshoes have the added security of Atlas Advanced Aft Traction and a climbing bar to ease strain on calf muscles. The Wrapp Plus bindings are specially molded around men's and women's lasts, with supportive arches that cradle the inside of your feet, and the urethane heel strap adjusts easily with the SureClick buck le. The Elektra frame features a narrower waist and tapered tail that allows a Women's natural stride to explore deeper terrain in comfort.
FEATURES of the Atlas Woman's 11 Series Elektra Snowshoe
- Spring-Loaded Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbing impact, flexing naturally side-to-side, and allowing deeper crampon penetration into the slope
- Wrap Family Bindings: The mainstay of our Mountain Hiking snowshoes, the Wrap Pro, Wrap Plus, and new Wrap Swift bindings offer a range of customization and features, all built around a platform of gender-specific lasts, exceptional arch support and one-pull Uniloop design for superior performance and fit
- V-Frames: A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames track straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy
- The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait
- Heel Lift Bar
- Nytex Decking - 11 Series Duratek Decking - Elektra 11
- Tempered Steel All-Trac Toe Crampon
- Stainless Steel Advanced Aft Traction
The SPECS for 23"
The SPECS for 27"
- Length: 23" / 58 cm
- Surface Area: 145 square inches / 935 square meter
- Weight: 3.91 lbs / 1.77 kg
- Load: 80 - 160 lbs / 36 - 73 kg
- Length: 27" / 69 cm
- Surface Area: 176 square inches / 1135 square meter
- Weight: 4.10 lbs / 1.86 kg
- Load: 120 - 200 lbs / 54 - 91 kg