The Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Pant is a durable pant for snowboarding and other winter things. The instep is reinforced so they don't shred when you do. The Arcteryx Pant is stretchy and lightly insulated for comfort and warmth. Lots of pockets give you somewhere to put your hands. It's less awkward than putting them in someone else's pockets.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Pant
- Fortius 2.0 fabric is weather and wind resistant, air permeable and lightly insulated; DWR finish
- Soft, chamois-lined waist with adjustable webbing belt and snap closure
- Gusseted crotch, stretch fabric allows freedom of movement
- Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets with Velcro flap closures
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from edges
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Pant
- Weight: 20.2 oz / 547 g
- Fortius 2.0 - 53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% spandex
- Fit: Athletic, boot cut
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.