Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Delta LT Jacket is an ideal lightweight mid-layer jacket for active days. The Delta LT is made with the moisture wicking and highly breathable Polartec Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid material and features a full front zip for efficient venting. This Arcteryx jacket uses gender specific patterns in a trim fit and a very light weight of 9.2 oz. to reduce layering bulk and improve moisture management performance. All this means that if you’re one of those people that sweats just from standing up, this one’s for you! I once sat next to a guy in class that would sweat all the time, and it was gross. I told him he should remember to bring a towel, but he ignored me.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Delta LT Jacket
- Polartec Classic 100 micro velour small grid has high warmth-to-weight ratio
- High collar provides warmth and layers easily
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Sleeve pocket with laminated zip, two zippered hand pockets
- No-lift gusseted underarms, drop back hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Delta LT Jacket
- Weight: (M): 9.2 oz / 263 g
- Polartec Classic 100 micro velour small grid - 100% polyester
- Fit: Trim, hip length
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.