The Arc’teryx Women’s Zenta AR Mitt is a waterproof, insulated mitt for cold days out on the slopes. To combat the cold, 140g of Coreloft insulation wraps around each of your hands and cozy Polartec fleece lines the inside for a soft feel and additional warmth. Gore-Tex XCR fabric combined with a durable water repellent finish makes sure water stays on the outside and doesn’t soak in. Pull the cinch cord tight at the full length gauntlet to shut out powder from your hands and sleeves. The Zenta AR leather palm is also fully equipped to compete in a snowball battle royal, so get your ammo ready.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Zenta AR Mitt
- Burly Double Weave softshell outer mitt with leather palm has Gore-Tex XCR waterproof / breathable liner
- 400 g Primaloft One insulation provides warmth
- Softshell fabrics add suppleness to back of hand
- Mitt friendly, easy pull, one-handed gauntlet drawcords; self-adjusting wrist elastic
- Wide gauntlet slides easily over shell and insulation layers
- Weight (M): 7.5 oz / 214 g
- Fit: Athletic e3D
- Gore-Tex XCR technology
- 400 Primaloft Insulation
- Leather palm overlay
- Burly Double Weave softshell on the wrist and back of the hands
- Polartec Wind Pro mid loft fleece liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.