The Arc'teryx Women's Yola Coat is a mid-thigh down coat for daily life to mountain town shops. Down Composite Mapping puts Coreloft synthetic insulation in the shoulders and chin, to deter moisture, where the rest of the jacket is filled with 750 fill power down for warmth throughout. The baffles hold the insulation in place, changing sizes to help create a flattering silhouette when combined with the sleek shape of the jacket. The relaxed fit and gusseted underarms allow you to move naturally as you explore the city or town. The Teprine nylon shell protects the down by being durable, water resistant, all while remaining lightweight. Looking good, m'lady.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Yola Coat
- Down Composite Mapping uses 750 fill down for premium warmth plus strategic use of synthetic insulation in moisture heavy areas
- Lightweight water repellent ripstop nylon outer
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms provide mobility and comfort
- Lined hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Down filled hood has internal adjusters
- Gel Bird logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Yola Coat
- Weight: 14.3 oz / 405 g
- Fit: Regular, mid-thigh length
- Teprine 750 fill European goose down (125 g)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.