The Arc'teryx Women's Visio FL Jacket is a waterproof running jacket for comfort in wet weather. The Visio FL is just enough to keep you dry while training on the trail or road. The bulk is kept low by removing the hood and including a single side pocket for keys. The Gore-Tex Active fabric is highly breathable so you won't overheat as you intensify your workout, but keeps you protected from the elements. A single drawcord at the hem and Velcro cuff tabs seal out drafts and a short collar protects the neck. The reflection strips help keep you visible on early morning or late night jaunts. Train hard and run fast.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Visio FL Jacket
- Highly breathable-maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Compressible and packable
- Gore-Tex three-layer construction
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Gusseted underarms
- Drop seat
- Low profile collar
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Side stow pocket
- Gore-Tex Active is the lightest, most breathable Gore-Tex
- Reflective blades and logo aid visibility in low light
- Zippered hip pocket
- Activity: Running / Hiking
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Visio FL Jacket
- Weight: (M): 6.2 oz / 176 g
- Fit: Athletic, upper hip length
- Fabric: N30p-X Gore-Tex Active 3L
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.