Get a FREE Arc'teryx Limited Edition BELT BUCKLE when you order any Arc'teryx item over $150. The Limited Edition Belt Buckle is available ONLY at Moosejaw. Just use code ARCBELT in your cart and we'll magically take care of the free belt buckle thing. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Women's Visio Comp Jacket by Arcteryx is a lightweight, breathable, weather resistant jacket, designed for trail running or winter aerobic activities in less-than-ideal conditions. This wind shirt is trim fitting and features stretch side panels that efficiently manage heat build up and provide unrestricted mobility when you're ripping through a trail run. Using composite materials, Gore-Tex three-layer construction and Arcteryx finishing tape to ensure the best insulation possible. The women's Visio wind resistant jacket was designed for a woman, with articulated elbows and gusseted underarms so the jacket doesn't ride up to provide the best comfort available. As the weather gets colder on your hike, zip up comfortably with the trim, soft fleece-lined collar. Throw your wallet or other valuables in the internal chest pocket with a laminated zip. With laminated cuffs and sleeves and die-cut Velcro cuffs to reduce bulk and wont catch or tear. The days of twig snags are gone. Say twig snags 10 times fast.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Visio Comp Jacket
- Lightweight, moisture-resistant outer face fabric is windproof and breathable for long-term aerobic comfort
- Stretch side panels, articulated elbows and gusseted underarms enhance freedom of movement
- Trim, cozy fleece-lined collar, and laminated, drop back hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Visio Comp Jacket
- Weight: (M): 6.3 oz / 180 g
- Fit: Trim fit with e3D, hip length
- Fabric: 250N Windstopper 3L, Circuit-100% Polyester weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.