Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Thorium SV Hoody is an insulated jacket for severe winter weather. The Thorium SV is ready for every day action, hikes through the snow and climbing, as a mid-layer or alone in dry conditions. The 750 fill European goose down fills most of the jacket, while Coreloft synthetic insulation is placed in moisture prone areas like the hood and shoulders. The down provides warmth at a light weight while the Coreloft is hydrophobic to resist moisture while still retaining warmth. Think of it as the best of both worlds. The athletic fit is comfortable yet close to the body with a hardshell still able to be put on over top. The hip length jacket has a hem cinch cord to shut out drafts from your lower back and an attached hood that even fits over a climbing helmet. Zip the jacket all the way up and the lower half of your face is protected from stinging sleet and winds. The included stuff sack allows you to compress the jacket down small into your backpack for use when the day or night turns frigid.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Thorium SV Hoody
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Lightweight yet durable DWR face fabric repels moisture
- Synthetically insulated low profile StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets
- One internal zippered pocket (includes stuff sack) and one internal dump pocket
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Thorium SV Hoody
- Weight: 16.9 oz / 480 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Colibri - 100% nylon
- 750 fill European grey goose down (140 g - M) Coreloft 100 and 150
- Insulation (100 g /m2 and 140 g /m2 )
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.