The Arc’teryx Women’s Theta SV Bib is a ski bib for all-around mountain action. The Gore-Tex Pro 3L fabric is extremely durable for whatever type of severe weather you run into, and the durable water repellent finish helps melted snow or rain bead up and roll right off. Full length zippers make these bibs easy to get on or off with over your boots and can also release excess heat. The low cut bib provides enough coverage to prevent snow or draft up the back, but still give your upper half plenty of freedom with removable suspenders. Reinforced Keprotec patches at the instep give extra protection against ski edges, plastic boots, and whatever else gets kicked at your ankles.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Theta SV Bib
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell reinforced with new N155p-X face fabric in high wear areas
- Full separating two-way zippers allow for drop seat option, and easy removal over boots and crampons
- Elastic, low front bib at waist keeps cold and snow out; adjustable suspenders
- Two small zippered pockets on the bib
- Keprotec instep patch protects against edges, crampons and boots; Cordura powder cuff keeps snow out; lace hooks affix pants to boots
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Theta SV Bib
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 639 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D
- N80P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- N155P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.