Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Theta SL Jacket by Arcteryx is combining two great waterproof/breathable textiles, this streamlined Gore-TexPaclite jacket features Gore-Tex Pro Shell reinforcement in the shoulders and arms. The handy Stow Hood and below-hip length offer maximum coverage and a short list of critical features keep this jacket light and packable. Details include trim fitting gender specific patterns for comfort and performance.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Theta SL Hybrid Jacket
- Lightweight Gore-Tex body reinforced with 3L Gore-Tex in high use areas
- Stowable, low profile Stow Hood is adjustable to rotate with your head
- WaterTight pit zippers vent rapidly
- Two hand pockets with laminated WaterTight zippers
- Longer length provides full coverage; laminated drop back hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Theta SL Hybrid Jacket
- Weight: (M): 11.8 oz / 334 g
- Fit: Athletic, thigh length
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- N40r Gore-Tex 3L
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.