Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Tecto FL Jacket is an active rain jacket for fast hiking and running. The Tecto FL is ready for action when the weather is uncooperative and you need to get on the trail. The jacket is meant to be worn for the entire day, with a trim fit that feels nice next-to-skin. The Gore-Tex Active fabric is the lightest and most breathable in the Gore-Tex line, allowing you to power through mile after mile of trail comfortably. The high collar and StormHood protects your face against wind and rain and a durable water repellent treatment helps water bead up and roll right off the surface of the jacket. In favor of minimizing bulk, Arc'teryx has foregone hand pockets and placed a single pocket at the sleeve for hanging onto your ID while keeping it out of the way.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Tecto FL Jacket
- Gore-Tex Active is the lightest and most breathable Gore-Tex fabric
- Low profile StormHood
- #3 Vislon WaterTight front zipper with chin guard
- Single sleeve pocket, stuff sack included
- Laminated drop back hem with adjustable hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Tecto FL Jacket
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 245 g
- Fit: Trim with e3D, hip length
- N30p-X Gore-Tex Active 3L
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.