Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Sylva Parka. This version of a traditional parka coat is cut extra long to keep legs and lower torso warm. The Windstopper shell fabric repels gusts and repels precipitation. Insulated with Coreloft 140 and 80 insulation, thermally-efficient jacket is perfectly suited for casual activities.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Sylva Parka
- Non-quilted external construction eliminates cold spots
- Gusseted underarm allow for an unrestricted range of motion
- Insulated hood
- Two zippered hand pockets, one internal zippered security pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Sylva Parka
- Weight: (M): 24.4 oz / 691 g
- Fit: Relaxed, above knee length
- N70p Windstopper 2L
- Coreloft 140 insulation (140 g/m2)
- Coreline lining
ARC'TERYX RELAXED FIT: Arc'teryx relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide better comfort and mobility. This is a looser fit that provides room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer. If you will NOT wear this style over a base or mid-layer, you may consider sizing down if you prefer a closer fit. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.