Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Strato Hoody is a distinctively textured, technical snow sports layering piece in a relaxed fit. A specialty of Arcteryx, their Polartec Thermal Pro Cobble material insulates and breathes during activity, and a laminated brim maintains shape and improves visibility. The Strato hoody features low profile stretch-woven cuffs that shed snow, and at a mere 16.8 oz, bulky layering under shells and gloves is virtually non-existent. However, I cannot guarantee against bulkiness when you decide to wear three other sweaters under your hoody because you’re not brave enough to walk across campus in a blizzard. Man up woman.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Strato Hoody
- Moisture wicking, breathable fleece fabric
- Full front zipper with laminated wind flap
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers; laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Trim, scuba hood with no adjustment
- Hem cinches tight with adjustable drawcord
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Strato Hoody
- Weight: (M): 16.7 oz / 475 g
- Fit: Relaxed, hip length
- Polartec Thermal Pro Cobble (64% Recycled Content)
- Schoeller Dynamic GNS
ARC'TERYX RELAXED FIT: Arc'teryx relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide better comfort and mobility. This is a looser fit that provides room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer. If you will NOT wear this style over a base or mid-layer, you may consider sizing down if you prefer a closer fit. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.