Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
It's always a challenge trying to describe all of the features of Arc'teryx jackets in a little description, especially when I take up space with a sentence like this one I'm currently typing. But here we go. The women's Scimitar Jacket is a storm shell that gives you all the protection that you need and all the necessary features in a super light package. Utilizing breathable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell material, the Scimitar blocks rain/wind and weighs in at just over one pound. A women's specific expedition fit, it will accommodate layers without adding bulk. Powder skit, adjustable hood, pit-zips, Recco® reflector (for avalanche safety).... all somehow packed into this streamlined jacket.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Scimitar Jacket
- Highly breathable Gore-Tex Pro
- WaterTight front zip and pit zippers with mesh PowerGuard vents
- Full protection StormHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head
- Laminated internal zippered pocket, zippered hand pockets, sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide n Loc attachment
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Scimitar Jacket
- Weight: 17.0 oz / 483 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D
- N70P Gore-Tex Pro
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.