The Arc'teryx Women's Ravenna Pant is a ski and snowboard pant for hitting the groomed trails. The Ravenna features a trim fit, combining N40s GORE-TEX® fabric with a three layer lo-loft soft shell construction. That means lots of stretch in a waterproof, breathable pant, so you can stay dry and comfortable without being stiff in the knees. A durable water repellent finish helps repel water from the fabric surface, so when you take a tumble you can brush off the snow and get back on your edges. The inside is a soft, brushed fleece for comfort against the skin and a touch of added warmth. When your body heat needs a quick cooling, open up the thigh vents as you whip down the mountain for instant personal air conditioning. An internal webbing belt with waist adjusters secures the pants at just the right height while WaterTight zippered pockets hold onto cash and locker key. Down at the lower leg, Cordura Powdercuff keeps snow out of your boots and Keprotec instep patches protects against damage inflicted by ski/snowboard edges, crampons, or boots.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Ravenna Pant
- New N40s Gore-Tex with flannel backer provides warmth and protection and has some stretch
- Trimmest pant in the Whiteline collection
- Clean waistline with internal adjusters fly closure with snap
- Mesh Powder Guard vents with Water Tight zippers
- Two zippered hand pockets
- 100D Cordura Powder Cuff Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from edges
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Ravenna Pant
- Weight: 15.7 oz / 445 g
- Trim fit
- N40s Gore-Tex fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction Keprotec Cordura
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.