The Arc'teryx Women's RHO LTW Zip Neck is a mid-weight wool base layer for cold weather activities. The fabric is a blend, containing merino wool, a natural insulation which also wicks perspiration when you're working hard. The spandex blended into the fabric as well as gusseted underarms provides plenty of mobility. Warm when wet and minimal odor makes a great first layer.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's RHO LTW Zip Neck
- Mountain Merino wool/spandex blend has a great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Trim fit aids thermal efficiency and rapid moisture transfer
- Spandex helps maintain shape when wet
- Zip neck provides rapid ventilation while a taller collar provides warmth
- Single laminated sleeve pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's RHO LTW Zip Neck
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 265 g
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Mountain Merino Wool - 95% New Zealand Merino wool, 5% spandex
ARC'TERYX NEXT to SKIN FIT: These snug-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin and enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Arc'teryx next to skin fit pieces constructed with their heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, so you should consider sizing up to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this as a mid layer option if you are building a layering system. Also check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.