Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Patera Parka is a 3/4 length insulated coat designed to keep you warm and dry all winter long. The exterior is GORE-TEX® which is fully waterproof/windproof and impressively breathable. The insulation is a combination of synthetic Coreloft, strategically mapped in areas prone to moisture (hem, collar, sleeves and underarms), and 750 fill goose down on the core and sleeves for added warmth. I don't know what a patera is, but it must be the warmest, sleekest, cutest, most durable animal that's ever existed!(after a quick Google search it is now apparent that the patera isn't an animal at all. Too bad, I was already thinking of names for when I get one as a pet. I think I decided on Gabby)
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Patera Parka
- Waterproof/windproof Gore-Tex outer with a 750 fill premium down interior and Coreloft Compact
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Reduced bulk in the underarms and side
- Insulated Coreloft hood with drawcords and storm collar; internal wrist cuff gaskets
- Two insulated hand pockets and one internal passport-sized pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Patera Parka
- Weight: 38.8 oz / 1011 g
- P75D Gore-Tex 2 layer outer
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft and Coreloft Compact synthetic insulation
- Fit: Regular, mid-thigh length
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.