Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Nuri Coat is a long down coat for the morning commute and the city streets. The Nuri is here to warm you up in the cold weather with 750 fill power European grey goose down stuffed into the baffles that change size to keep up with the style. The relaxed fit with contoured shape adds much needed style to a cold winter's day. The jacket falls at mid-thigh to keep drafts out and off your lower back. It's lightweight enough so you can bounce from shop to shop and the outside is coated with a durable water repellent finish to resist moisture. Cinch the hood and snuggle in for the winter, cozy like a sleeping bag, style like you wouldn't believe.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Nuri Coat
- Down Composite Mapping uses 750 fill down for premium warmth plus strategic use of synthetic insulation in moisture heavy areas
- Lightweight water repellent ripstop nylon outer
- Refined quilted line work gives flattering silhouette
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms provide mobility and comfort
- Lined hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Down filled hood has internal adjusters
- Gel Bird logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Nuri Coat
- Weight: 13.9 oz / 395 g
- Fit: Athletic / Regular, above the knee length
- Teprine 750 fill European goose down (135 g)
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.