Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Kapta V-Neck Shirt has lots of mesh panels for sweaty chicks. It wicks moisture and dries quick so you're not a gross mess by the end of the day. The length is flattering and looks good with workout pants. The underarm and back panels on the Kapta V-Neck allow extra ventilation because back sweat is pretty disgusting.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Kapta V-Neck Shirt
- Comfortable, moisture wicking Crystalis has excellent stretch and next-to-skin feel
- Mesh back panel provides ventilation
- Relaxed fit through torso for comfort
- Slight scoop neck line provides maximum air flow
- Flatlock construction reduces chafing
- Reflective logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Kapta V-Neck Shirt
- Weight: 3.7 oz / 105 g
- Fit: Athletic
- Crystalis - 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Libro mesh - 100% polyester
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.