The Arcteryx Women's Kappa Hoody. Designed for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated hoody delivers serious warmth with superb breathability. Windstopper fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, Coreloft 140 insulation traps heat inside.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Kappa Hoody
- Windstopper fabric is windproof and water resistant
- Coreloft insulation is lightweight, warm and resilient
- Insulated Storm Hood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head
- Two internal mesh dump pockets, two hand pockets
- Drop hem covers seat, drawcord closures seal out cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Kappa Hoody
- Weight: (M): 22.1 oz / 628 g
- N70p Windstopper 2L
- Coreloft 140 insulation (140 g/m2)
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.