Get a FREE $100 Almost Gift Card with any item over $499. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, but a picture of the Arc'teryx Women's Kamoda Jacket is easily worth double that. So packed with useful features, it would take pages upon pages to describe everything. I don't have that much room, so I can just touch on key points. The outer shell is waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® that, when coupled with its powder skirt, gives full elemental protection. Consistently warm Coreloft™ Compact insulation gives low-profile warmth without any cold spots. The big pit-zips and PowderGuard™ vents allow you to dump any excess heat that might build up during more strenuous activities. The hood is adjustable and helmet compatible so you can maximize coverage on blustery days. From top to bottom, the Kamoda shell is designed to take the bite out of the cold.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Kamoda Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation provides good warmth-to-loft ratio
- Storm Hood for full protection fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head; powder skirt with Slide'n Loc snaps
- WaterTight front zip mesh backed PowerGuard underarm vents
- Two insulated hand pockets, sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket and secure internal media pocket
The SPECS of the Arcteryx Women's Kamoda Jacket
- Weight: (M): 27.7 oz / 786 g
- N70p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation (80 g/m2)
- Fit: Relaxed
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.