The Women's Hyllus Hoody from Arc'teryx is a midweight hard-fleece that's more than capable of playing the role of insulating layer, but can also shine on its own around the trail or the town. Featuring a hi-loft interior that retains heat and an air-permeable outer face, this baby provides maximum breathability. The articulated elbows, gusseted underarms and adjustable hem will ensure total coverage and mobility. It's not too hard to imagine the activities where the Hyllus Hoody would excel.... imagine almost any mountain sport or winter jaunt and know that this jacket would make it better.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Hyllus Hoody
- Insulated, highly breathable Polartec Power Shield O2 High Loft maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Articulated elbows, no-lift gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Sleeve pocket and two hand pockets with laminated zippers, two internal mesh pockets
- Laminated hem with adjustable hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Hyllus Hoody
- Weight: 15.8 oz / 448 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Polartec Power Shield O2 High Loft
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.