The Arc'teryx Women's Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody is a softshell jacket with stretch for rock and alpine climbing. The Gamma SL Hybrid follows your every move due to the athletic fit, gusseted underarms and spandex blended into the fabric. The two fabrics are wind- and water-resistant to shed a light rain or snow while still remaining breathable. A durable water repellent finish helps water roll off the surface. The high-wear areas are reinforced with a tougher fabric to fight abrasion. A helmet compatible hood protects the head and is fully adjustable to keep your peripheries intact.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody
- Air permeable TerraTex body combined with durable Fortius 1.0 stretch fabric reinforcements (hybrid mapping)
- Athletic fit maximizes freedom of movement while providing room for layers
- Helmet-compatible StormHood
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket with laminated zippers
- HemLock removable inserts prevent jacket from slipping out from underneath harness and adjustable hem drawcords
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma SL Hybrid Hoody
- Weight: 11.5 oz / 325 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% spandex TerraTex - 94% nylon, 6% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.