Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"I love my Gamma MX Hoody. I have used it for four years in every condition.... from plain old snow, to snowshoeing, to skiing, to hiking in the winter with a shell over it. It's also awesome during the spring and summer months for rainy shower days, hiking, or mountain biking. I love this Arcteryx jacket because it breaths well, is comfortable and versatile, and I can use it year round for everyday use or when I am active. My Gamma has lasted me 4 years and I wear it all the time, so it's for sure extremely durable."
Melissa - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Hoody. This wind resistant, highly breathable hoody is perfect for light and fast alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, wind resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light inner fleece adds warmth while wicking away moisture.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Hoody
- Midweight Fortius 2.0 softshell fabric is durable and wind resistant with DWR finish, brushed backer adds warmth
- Full length Vislon front zipper with wind flap
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket, laminated sleeve pocket
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out the cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Hoody
- Weight: 20.4 oz / 580 g
- Fit: Athletic
- Fortius 2.0 - 53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.