The Women's Fission SV Jacket by Arcteryx is insulated and fully waterproof, making it the warmest Gore-Tex Pro Shell jacket. Constructed with non-quilted Primaloft Sport insulation, this cold and wet weather fortress provides maximum warmth and storm protection. Featuring an insulated Drop Hood, a longer cut for increased coverage, and reinforced fabric on all high wear areas. Gender specific anatomical patterning. When I got to work today, there was a tennis ball on my desk. I don't know why, but I don't totally mind it: it complements the orange table quite nicely. Surprise interior decoration.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Fission SV Jacket
- Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex is supple yet durable, and provides excellent weather protection
- Coreloft insulation is lightweight, resilient and provides excellent warmth
- Insulated DropHood is designed to rotate with your head and has insulated collar for additional warmth
- WaterTight Vislon centre front zipper, hem drawcord
- Two internal mesh dump pockets, and two hand pockets
The SPECS of the Arcteryx Women's Fission SV Jacket
- Weight: (M): 24.9 oz / 710 g
- N70p Gore-Tex 2L
- Coreloft 140 insulation (140 g/m2)
- Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, thigh length
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.