Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Women's Firebee AR Pant by Arcteryx is designed as a slightly warmer and more breathable substitute to a Hard shell, the Firebee AR Pants excel at climbing and skiing in frigid climates. Made exclusively of Windstopper fabric, these highly articulated pants effectively block wind and have posterior thigh vents to dump heat during uphill charges. Featuring powder cuffs, Keprotec instep patches, and removable suspenders.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Firebee AR Pant
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Windproof stretch Softshell
- Increased breathability
- Belted waist pant with front fly
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- Powder cuffs with adjustable static-cord closure
- Posterior thigh vents
- Articulated seat and knees
- Arcteryx finishing tape
- WaterTight external zippers
- Molded Zipper Garages
- Gusseted crotch
- Removable suspenders
- One hip stash pocket with laminated zip
- Two thigh pockets with Velcro closure
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Snap waist closure
- Hip stash pocket
- Front fly with snap closures
- Waist belt
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Inseam: tall
- Weight: Medium: 1 lb 2 oz / 511 g
- Fit: Relaxed-fit
- Materials: 520SNP Windstopper with Brushed Knit Backer, Schoeller Keprotec
- Style: Pants/Shorts Softshell
- Activity: Ski Touring / Ski/Snowboard
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.