Reflective, Insulated, Sun Protective, Moisture Wicking
Women's Jackets, Shirts and Tops
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
• Arc'teryx recommends you calculate your body measurements using the info in the Measurement Guide below before selecting a product size. The measurements provided in their size guides refer to your body measurements unless otherwise specified.
• Check the fit type in the product FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS and refer to the Fit Guide below to ensure you are ordering a product for the correct end use.
Length (Long / Tall)
• Please note that the actual pant length may vary slightly from the info above, depending on the intended end use of the product.
Women's Numeric Pant Sizing
• Several models of Arc'teryx pants are sized numerically and available in different inseam lengths. You will see these sizes reflected in the options in the Select a Size drop down menu for particular products.
• For all other pants available in numerical waist sizes where the inseam length is not specified, the inseam lengths provided above apply.
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
21.7 - 22.4"
22.8 - 23.6"
6.7 - 6.9"
6.9 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.8"
6.5 - 6.7"
6.7 - 7"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.4"
7.3 - 7.6"
7.8 - 8.1"
8.2 - 8.6"
8.6 - 8.9"
8.9 - 9.3"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.7"
7.7 - 8"
8 - 8.2"
ARC'TERYX MEASUREMENT and FIT GUIDE
HOW to MEASURE:
Chest / Bust - Measure around your chest / bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Waist - Measure around the natural waist, which is often the narrowest part of your waist.
Hip - Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Sleeve Length - With your arms in a slightly bent postion, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Inseam / Pant Length - From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle.
Dress Length - Measuring the front of the garment from the neckline at shoulder to the hem edge.
Head Circumference - Measure the full circumference around the widest part of your head.
Hand Length - Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the base of the palm.
Hand Width - Measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles, excluding the thumb.
• Please note that all the info provided above refers to body measurements, and NOT the dimensions of the garment.
FIT TYPE INFO and DETAILS:
Next to Skin Fit - These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Garments in this fit category when constructed using Arc'teryx's heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, and users should consider selecting a larger size to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this layering system as a mid layer option.
Trim Fit - Trim-fitted garments share the motion-friendly traits with Arc'teryx "Athletic" fit garments, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. These close-fitting pieces layer well under other garments.
Athletic Fit - This is the "Arc'teryx Standard" fit. These complete patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion by minimizing excess bulk. Easy layering under or over each item extends seasonal versatility and comfort.
Relaxed Fit - Relaxed fit garments rely on higher volume patterns and a reduced amount of articulation to offer roomy mobility.
Expedition Fit - Cut roomier than the Arc'teryx Athletic fit and suitable for winter/extreme conditions, Expedition (XPD) fit garments are cut larger to accommodate multiple layers without binding or restricting movement.
• You can find the fit type and additional fit info for Arc'teryx styles in the product description FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS.
Rated 4 out of
Comfortable, has an added fabric covering your chest when you lower the zipperWhats not obvious in the picture is the added fabric that covers your chest when you lower the zipper. I picked up the navy blue shirt and the fabric is green. It looks good by itself but quite weird when you have another shirt underneath so I would normally have it zipped a bit higher to cover the green fabric. Overall, I love the material and the fit. I can wear it with capris or with jeans for casual wear. I am 5'8" and 132lbs and a size medium fits me well.
Date published: 2015-01-21
Rated 5 out of
ExcellentThis thing is great, It looks and fits perfect. I got it for my wife for Xmas and she loves it. Medium was perfect for her - she is 5'8 / 115. The only problem (and maybe it was my fault) was I though it would be a little thicker. I would say this is a good piece to workout in if your gym is a bit cool...or to stay warm before you get goin'. Overall, excellent buy!
Date published: 2014-01-17
Rated 5 out of
It's worth of the price.It is bought for my wife. She is satisfied when she wear it. She looks slim to wear Ensa LS Zip Neck with Cita 3/4 Tight. Although my wife say it's expensive, I think it's worth of the price.
Date published: 2013-05-11
Rated 5 out of
I will buy them againI will totally buy them again. Love the way they fit and it is made of quality materials.
Date published: 2014-07-04
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
loc_en_US, sid_10207132, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;