Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Darrah Coat is a long coat for a casual winter look. The Darrah is a relaxed fit, ready to be pulled over your favorite winter outfits before you step out into the cold. Falling to mid-thigh, 100 grams of Coreloft synthetic insulation warms the body so you can take to the city streets despite the falling snowflakes. The outer fabric is coated with durable water repellent finish for water-resistance and is a polyester/cotton blend for a soft, subtle texture. Pull up the hood and enjoy a walk through the park before heading back to work.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Darrah Coat
- Water repellent fabric with cotton hand and subtle visual teXture
- Coreloft insulation is body mapped for a flattering fit
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms provide mobility and comfort
- Two hand pockets with hidden zip closures, internal zipped chest pocket
- Shaped sleeve hem with interior gasket detail
- Embroidered Bird logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Darrah Coat
- Weight: 19.8 oz / 560 g
- Fit: Athletic / Regular, above the knee length
- Neilsa - water repellent 87% polyester / 13% cotton face
- Coreloft 100 g /80 g body mapped insulation
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.