The Arcteryx Women's Codetta Coat is made of Gore-Tex, making it windproof and waterproof. It's also breathable and has hem vents. I'm not really sure what hem vents are but it sounds good. The hood has a laminated brim so rain doesn't get in your eyes. The Codetta Coat goes great with rain boots and an umbrella. Because it's made for the rain.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Codetta Coat
N42p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L technology
Articulated sleeves and gussets ensure mobility and comfortable fit
Concealed zippers give a versatile urban look
Two inset hand pockets, shaped cuff, back slits
Embroidered BIRD logo
Hood, Waterproof, GORE-TEX
Women's Jackets, Shirts and Tops
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
• Arc'teryx recommends you calculate your body measurements using the info in the Measurement Guide below before selecting a product size. The measurements provided in their size guides refer to your body measurements unless otherwise specified.
• Check the fit type in the product FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS and refer to the Fit Guide below to ensure you are ordering a product for the correct end use.
Length (Long / Tall)
• Please note that the actual pant length may vary slightly from the info above, depending on the intended end use of the product.
Women's Numeric Pant Sizing
• Several models of Arc'teryx pants are sized numerically and available in different inseam lengths. You will see these sizes reflected in the options in the Select a Size drop down menu for particular products.
• For all other pants available in numerical waist sizes where the inseam length is not specified, the inseam lengths provided above apply.
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
21.7 - 22.4"
22.8 - 23.6"
6.7 - 6.9"
6.9 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.8"
6.5 - 6.7"
6.7 - 7"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.4"
7.3 - 7.6"
7.8 - 8.1"
8.2 - 8.6"
8.6 - 8.9"
8.9 - 9.3"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.7"
7.7 - 8"
8 - 8.2"
ARC'TERYX MEASUREMENT and FIT GUIDE
HOW to MEASURE:
Chest / Bust - Measure around your chest / bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Waist - Measure around the natural waist, which is often the narrowest part of your waist.
Hip - Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Sleeve Length - With your arms in a slightly bent postion, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Inseam / Pant Length - From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle.
Dress Length - Measuring the front of the garment from the neckline at shoulder to the hem edge.
Head Circumference - Measure the full circumference around the widest part of your head.
Hand Length - Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the base of the palm.
Hand Width - Measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles, excluding the thumb.
• Please note that all the info provided above refers to body measurements, and NOT the dimensions of the garment.
FIT TYPE INFO and DETAILS:
Next to Skin Fit - These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Garments in this fit category when constructed using Arc'teryx's heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, and users should consider selecting a larger size to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this layering system as a mid layer option.
Trim Fit - Trim-fitted garments share the motion-friendly traits with Arc'teryx "Athletic" fit garments, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. These close-fitting pieces layer well under other garments.
Athletic Fit - This is the "Arc'teryx Standard" fit. These complete patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion by minimizing excess bulk. Easy layering under or over each item extends seasonal versatility and comfort.
Relaxed Fit - Relaxed fit garments rely on higher volume patterns and a reduced amount of articulation to offer roomy mobility.
Expedition Fit - Cut roomier than the Arc'teryx Athletic fit and suitable for winter/extreme conditions, Expedition (XPD) fit garments are cut larger to accommodate multiple layers without binding or restricting movement.
• You can find the fit type and additional fit info for Arc'teryx styles in the product description FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS.
Rated 5 out of
Best purchase ever!Words cannot express how much I love this coat. It's chic, stylish, and perfect. I get compliments every time I wear it. Even with layers, it gives me shape instead of the blob look. For reference, I'm 5'7/130lbs and bought a medium. It hits me mid-thigh.
Date published: 2014-12-15
Rated 5 out of
usable and packableIt is usable and packable in many many situations.,,And I am very happy to buy this item ^ ^,,This product has excellent waterproof and breathable very light.,,Design is also a good to best.
Date published: 2014-07-25
Rated 5 out of
Perfect jacket for the wifeThis is a prefect jacket for my wife. She wears it all the time, even when the weather is nice because she likes it so much!
Date published: 2013-06-06
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10207120, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;