The Arc’teryx Women’s Cita Hoody is a running jacket for keeping the wind off during cool weather training sessions. The Cita has a trim fit, which will cut close against the body while allowing for a thin base layer underneath. The lightweight nylon material is windproof and water resistant to keep you protected against harsher spring weather as you transfer your routine back outside after a long winter on the treadmill. The elastic at the hood and cuffs wrap at the wrist and face with a cinch cord at the bottom hem to prevent drafts. The mesh underarms provide air flow as your body temperature heats up. Reflective hits at the front chest and at the lower back keep you visible in low light during early morning training. When the day heats up and wind dies down, the hoody packs into its own pocket so you can stuff it into your hydration pack for the cool down jog on the way home.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cita Hoody
- Wind resistant, moisture repellent nylon ripstop fabric, open mesh underarm panels provide ventilation (composite mapping)
- Small fitted hood with brim
- Zippered security pocket on hip with media pocket and cord port
- Stows inside its own pocket on hip
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back for low light visibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cita Hoody
- Weight: 4.2 oz / 120 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Lumin - 100% nylon
- Mesh - 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.