Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Cerium SV Jacket is a down insulated jacket for severe weather in the backcountry. Whether you're belaying your best bud or hiking for miles, the Cerium SV is packed with 850 grey goose down to warm your body in frigid temps. Using Down Composite Mapping, it also places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas, such as the shoulders, collar front, and forearms for additional weather protection. Staying dry and warm is paramount in the wintery backcountry. The 20D ripstop nylon fabric, Airetica, helps keep the weight down on the jacket as well as allow it to compress down small into the included stuff sack for use as a pillow in a pinch, or just packing it into your pack for emergencies. The silky feel is soft to the touch and allows layers to be pulled on over or under with ease. As a stand alone jacket or mid-layer, the Cerium SV is quite the champ.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cerium SV Jacket
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Collar height provides warmth while layering easily
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered pocket, includes stuff sack
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cerium SV Jacket
- Weight: 12.0 oz / 340 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Airetica - 100% nylon 850 fill European grey goose down (140 g - M)
- Coreloft 100 and 140 insulation (100 g/m2 and 140 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.