Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Cerium SV Hoody is a down jacket for severe weather backcountry pursuits. The Cerium SV bundles you up with 850 fill grey goose down that remains lightweight, weighing in at only 13.4 ounces, and compresses into an included stuff sack for packing. The Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas such as the shoulders, cuffs, and at the chin. The Airetica nylon fabric is 20D ripstop, which is protective, lightweight, and compressible while remaining soft to the touch. The fabric is wind resistant and coated in a durable water repellent to prevent light moisture from soaking into the surface. The hood can be pulled over a helmet for warmth while climbing and the adjustable hem blocks out drafts to prevent chills up your spine. Two hand pockets and an internal chest pocket hang onto an extra hat or glove liners. Adds just enough puff to your upper half.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cerium SV Hoody
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Adjustable, low profile, down insulated StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered pocket, includes stuff sack
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cerium SV Hoody
- Weight: 13.4 oz / 380 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Airetica - 100% nylon 850 fill European grey goose down (160 g - M)
- Coreloft 100 and 140 insulation (100 g/m2 and 140 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.