The Arc'teryx Women's Cerium LT Jacket is a down insulated coat for mid-layer or stand alone use in the backcountry. The 8.3 ounce Cerium LT is lightweight and compresses down into an included stuff sack so you can pack it and forget it until you need it. The trim fitting jacket pulls over a baselayer in cool, dry weather and a hardshell fits over top when the temperature drops further or the weather gets wet. The insulation combines synthetic Coreloft (in moisture-prone areas) and 850 fill power white goose down in areas where warmth is key. The Airetica fabric protects both insulations from the outdoors, and a durable water repellent finish helps repel water from the surface. The elastic cuffs and hem block drafts and the jacket features only two hand pockets with zippers to help cut down on weight. Bring what you need, leave the rest at home.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cerium LT Jacket
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Collar height provides warmth while layering easily
- Two zippered hand pockets, includes stuff sack
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
- Elasticized rear hem seals out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cerium LT Jacket
- Weight: 8.3 oz / 235 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Airetica - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European white goose down (75 g - M)
- Coreloft 80 and 100 insulation (80 g/m2 and 100 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.