The Arc'teryx Women's Ceres Jacket is a thigh length jacket for winter commutes, backcountry skiing, climbing, and hiking. The Ceres uses N40p WINDSTOPPER fabric to protect you from wind and secure 850 fill European grey goose down inside box wall constructed baffles to provide you with the warmest down insulated jacket by Arc'teryx. The down insulation is combined with Coreloft synthetic insulation, in a process called Down Composite Mapping, which places the synthetic insulation at moisture-prone areas. This super cool process keeps you warmer when wet, in case you run into a little water along your next adventure. The expedition fit is plenty roomy, so you can pull it over your favorite ugly holiday sweater with ease and pile on extra layers when you're in the backcountry. Pull up the StormHood and cinch it down to protect your face against harsh wind and snow, it's even helmet compatible!
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Ceres Jacket
Windproof, breathable and water resistant N40p Windstopper outer fabric
Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
Down is baffled using box wall construction, tuck stitched to hide stitching from wear and tear
#5 Vislon two-way separating front zipper with synthetically insulated wind flap
Down insulated helmet compatible StormHood
Two hand pockets, internal zippered pocket and one internal dump pocket
Low profile knit cuff with internal elastic
Adjustable waist and hem drawcords seals out cold
Snowsports, Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding
Women's Jackets, Shirts and Tops
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
• Arc'teryx recommends you calculate your body measurements using the info in the Measurement Guide below before selecting a product size. The measurements provided in their size guides refer to your body measurements unless otherwise specified.
• Check the fit type in the product FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS and refer to the Fit Guide below to ensure you are ordering a product for the correct end use.
Length (Long / Tall)
• Please note that the actual pant length may vary slightly from the info above, depending on the intended end use of the product.
Women's Numeric Pant Sizing
• Several models of Arc'teryx pants are sized numerically and available in different inseam lengths. You will see these sizes reflected in the options in the Select a Size drop down menu for particular products.
• For all other pants available in numerical waist sizes where the inseam length is not specified, the inseam lengths provided above apply.
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
21.7 - 22.4"
22.8 - 23.6"
6.7 - 6.9"
6.9 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.8"
6.5 - 6.7"
6.7 - 7"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.4"
7.3 - 7.6"
7.8 - 8.1"
8.2 - 8.6"
8.6 - 8.9"
8.9 - 9.3"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.7"
7.7 - 8"
8 - 8.2"
ARC'TERYX MEASUREMENT and FIT GUIDE
HOW to MEASURE:
Chest / Bust - Measure around your chest / bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Waist - Measure around the natural waist, which is often the narrowest part of your waist.
Hip - Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Sleeve Length - With your arms in a slightly bent postion, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Inseam / Pant Length - From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle.
Dress Length - Measuring the front of the garment from the neckline at shoulder to the hem edge.
Head Circumference - Measure the full circumference around the widest part of your head.
Hand Length - Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the base of the palm.
Hand Width - Measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles, excluding the thumb.
• Please note that all the info provided above refers to body measurements, and NOT the dimensions of the garment.
FIT TYPE INFO and DETAILS:
Next to Skin Fit - These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Garments in this fit category when constructed using Arc'teryx's heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, and users should consider selecting a larger size to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this layering system as a mid layer option.
Trim Fit - Trim-fitted garments share the motion-friendly traits with Arc'teryx "Athletic" fit garments, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. These close-fitting pieces layer well under other garments.
Athletic Fit - This is the "Arc'teryx Standard" fit. These complete patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion by minimizing excess bulk. Easy layering under or over each item extends seasonal versatility and comfort.
Relaxed Fit - Relaxed fit garments rely on higher volume patterns and a reduced amount of articulation to offer roomy mobility.
Expedition Fit - Cut roomier than the Arc'teryx Athletic fit and suitable for winter/extreme conditions, Expedition (XPD) fit garments are cut larger to accommodate multiple layers without binding or restricting movement.
• You can find the fit type and additional fit info for Arc'teryx styles in the product description FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS.