Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Ceres Jacket is a thigh length jacket for winter commutes, backcountry skiing, climbing, and hiking. The Ceres uses N40p WINDSTOPPER fabric to protect you from wind and secure 850 fill European grey goose down inside box wall constructed baffles to provide you with the warmest down insulated jacket by Arc'teryx. The down insulation is combined with Coreloft synthetic insulation, in a process called Down Composite Mapping, which places the synthetic insulation at moisture-prone areas. This super cool process keeps you warmer when wet, in case you run into a little water along your next adventure. The expedition fit is plenty roomy, so you can pull it over your favorite ugly holiday sweater with ease and pile on extra layers when you're in the backcountry. Pull up the StormHood and cinch it down to protect your face against harsh wind and snow, it's even helmet compatible!
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Ceres Jacket
- Windproof, breathable and water resistant N40p Windstopper outer fabric
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Down is baffled using box wall construction, tuck stitched to hide stitching from wear and tear
- #5 Vislon two-way separating front zipper with synthetically insulated wind flap
- Down insulated helmet compatible StormHood
- Two hand pockets, internal zippered pocket and one internal dump pocket
- Low profile knit cuff with internal elastic
- Adjustable waist and hem drawcords seals out cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Ceres Jacket
- Weight: 23.3 oz / 660 g
- Fit: Expedition, thigh length
- N40p Windstopper
- 850 fill European grey goose down (190 g - M)
- Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX EXPEDITION FIT: These expedition fit pieces are best suited for winter and extreme weather conditions. The Arc'teryx expedition fit has a large cut that accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement, and as their maximum fit provides room for a base layer, plus additional thick, cold weather mid-layers when needed in harsh conditions. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.