The Arc’teryx Women’s Beta SL Pant is a waterproof pant for emergency rain protection on all of your hiking trips. The SL stands for super light, as they’re constructed with Gore-Tex PacLite, a waterproof, breathable material that will keep you dry without weighing you down. The Gore-Tex PacLite combines with Gore-Tex 3L at the instep to reinforce this hard-wear area. A durable water repellent helps ensure water beads up on the surface instead of soaking in. Just give your leg a quick shake to watch rain droplets fly off the pant. When the weather takes an unexpected turn, the ¼ length leg zippers allow you to pull them on in a breeze over hiking pants or shorts. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement so you can continue the miles to your next camp.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Beta SL Pant
Lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite techology is light and exceptionally compact
Instep, lower leg and hem are reinforced with N150p-X Gore-Tex 3L with tricot technology
1/4 length WaterTight lower leg zippers
Elasticized waistband with drawcord
Adjustable cuff drawcord, lace hook secures pants over boots
Women's Jackets, Shirts and Tops
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
• Arc'teryx recommends you calculate your body measurements using the info in the Measurement Guide below before selecting a product size. The measurements provided in their size guides refer to your body measurements unless otherwise specified.
• Check the fit type in the product FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS and refer to the Fit Guide below to ensure you are ordering a product for the correct end use.
Length (Long / Tall)
• Please note that the actual pant length may vary slightly from the info above, depending on the intended end use of the product.
Women's Numeric Pant Sizing
• Several models of Arc'teryx pants are sized numerically and available in different inseam lengths. You will see these sizes reflected in the options in the Select a Size drop down menu for particular products.
• For all other pants available in numerical waist sizes where the inseam length is not specified, the inseam lengths provided above apply.
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
21.7 - 22.4"
22.8 - 23.6"
6.7 - 6.9"
6.9 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.8"
6.5 - 6.7"
6.7 - 7"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.4"
7.3 - 7.6"
7.8 - 8.1"
8.2 - 8.6"
8.6 - 8.9"
8.9 - 9.3"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.7"
7.7 - 8"
8 - 8.2"
ARC'TERYX MEASUREMENT and FIT GUIDE
HOW to MEASURE:
Chest / Bust - Measure around your chest / bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Waist - Measure around the natural waist, which is often the narrowest part of your waist.
Hip - Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Sleeve Length - With your arms in a slightly bent postion, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Inseam / Pant Length - From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle.
Dress Length - Measuring the front of the garment from the neckline at shoulder to the hem edge.
Head Circumference - Measure the full circumference around the widest part of your head.
Hand Length - Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the base of the palm.
Hand Width - Measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles, excluding the thumb.
• Please note that all the info provided above refers to body measurements, and NOT the dimensions of the garment.
FIT TYPE INFO and DETAILS:
Next to Skin Fit - These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Garments in this fit category when constructed using Arc'teryx's heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, and users should consider selecting a larger size to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this layering system as a mid layer option.
Trim Fit - Trim-fitted garments share the motion-friendly traits with Arc'teryx "Athletic" fit garments, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. These close-fitting pieces layer well under other garments.
Athletic Fit - This is the "Arc'teryx Standard" fit. These complete patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion by minimizing excess bulk. Easy layering under or over each item extends seasonal versatility and comfort.
Relaxed Fit - Relaxed fit garments rely on higher volume patterns and a reduced amount of articulation to offer roomy mobility.
Expedition Fit - Cut roomier than the Arc'teryx Athletic fit and suitable for winter/extreme conditions, Expedition (XPD) fit garments are cut larger to accommodate multiple layers without binding or restricting movement.
• You can find the fit type and additional fit info for Arc'teryx styles in the product description FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS.
Rated 5 out of
Nice lightweight rain pantsThey are a nice lightweight fabric but still feel rugged. I am 5'10", 135 pounds and got the small. They are definitely roomy, no problem putting them on over another pair of pants. They length is perfect. I wouldn't say they are flattering, but comfortable and and keep the rain out. Perfect for backpacking.
Date published: 2015-06-16
Rated 5 out of
Very much well madeBought for my wife, impressive quaity very very nice. I'd like to air with the jacket.Unfortunately she doesen't like how they fitt; she fell too lose. It is right they have to be in this way.. any way I am going to return it saddenly