The Arc’teryx Women’s Beta SL Pant is a waterproof pant for emergency rain protection on all of your hiking trips. The SL stands for super light, as they’re constructed with Gore-Tex PacLite, a waterproof, breathable material that will keep you dry without weighing you down. The Gore-Tex PacLite combines with Gore-Tex 3L at the instep to reinforce this hard-wear area. A durable water repellent helps ensure water beads up on the surface instead of soaking in. Just give your leg a quick shake to watch rain droplets fly off the pant. When the weather takes an unexpected turn, the ¼ length leg zippers allow you to pull them on in a breeze over hiking pants or shorts. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement so you can continue the miles to your next camp.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Beta SL Pant
- Lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite techology is light and exceptionally compact
- Instep, lower leg and hem are reinforced with N150p-X Gore-Tex 3L with tricot technology
- 1/4 length WaterTight lower leg zippers
- Elasticized waistband with drawcord
- Adjustable cuff drawcord, lace hook secures pants over boots
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Beta SL Pant
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 245 g
- Fit: Athletic
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- N150p-X Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.