The Women's Beta SL Jacket by Arcteryx. The hip length Beta SL is an excellent all-around Gore-Tex Paclite jacket that is ideal for hikers, bikers, or those who require lightweight and packable storm protection without all of the Ascent specific features. With a trim fitting Drop Hood and lowered hand-warmer pockets, this piece is a great choice if climbing helmets and harnesses aren't in the backpack.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Beta SL Jacket
- Tiny Gore seam tape (13 mm) and micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Laminated hem with adjustable hem drawcord
- Weight: (M): 9.9 oz / 281 g
- Fit: Athletic fit, hip length
- Fabric: 340NR Gore-Tex Paclite 2L
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.