The Women's Beta SL Jacket by Arcteryx. The hip length Beta SL is an excellent all-around Gore-Tex Paclite jacket that is ideal for hikers, bikers, or those who require lightweight and packable storm protection without all of the Ascent specific features. With a trim fitting Drop Hood and lowered hand-warmer pockets, this piece is a great choice if climbing helmets and harnesses aren't in the backpack.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Beta SL Jacket
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Tiny Gore seam tape (13 mm) and micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Laminated hem with adjustable hem drawcord
- Weight: (M): 9.9 oz / 281 g
- Fit: Athletic fit, hip length
- Fabric: 340NR Gore-Tex Paclite 2L
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.