The Arc’teryx Women’s Beta AR Mitt is an all-around waterproof mitt for skiing, snowboarding and more. The outer shell is durable Gore-Tex 3L, a waterproof material to keep you dry from wet snow. The palm and thumb is leather reinforced for durability and easy gripping. Inside you’ll find a removable fleece, made with Polartec Thermal Pro Tweed and Wind Pro High Loft Fleece to keep your fingertips cozy. Attach the cord to your wrist so you won’t lose anything while pausing at the lodge to grab a snack. The draw cord is one-hand adjustable, nice and simple for mitten-wearers.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Beta AR Mitt
- Easy pull, one-handed gauntlet drawcords are mitten-friendly
- Short gauntlet fits under or over jacket sleeves
- Removable fast drying hybrid fleece liner combines Polartec Wind Pro high loft with
- Thermal Pro Tweed fleece in the palm
- Self-adjusting elasticized wrist closure secures glove; removable leashes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Beta AR Mitt
- Weight: 5.7 oz / 163 g
- Fit: Expedition e3D
- N80P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L waterproof outer shell with leather palm overlay
- N80P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L outer shell Lezanova palm overlay
- Polartec Wind Pro high loft (back) Thermal Pro Tweed (palm) fleece hybrid liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.