The Arc’teryx Women’s Beta AR Glove is an all-around glove for alpine activities. The anatomical shape of the glove is in a comfortable, relaxed position, ready to grip your ice axes. The Gore-Tex 3L is durable and keeps you dry while the inner fleece keeps you warm. The inner fleece is removable, super handy for drying and/or washing. Leather reinforced palm is nice and sturdy and provides a sleek look back at the lodge. The short gauntlet fits over or under your jacket, whichever suits your preference while making the climb.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Beta AR Glove
- N80P-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L waterproof outer shell with leather palm overlay
- Tri-Dex Technology uses a three-lobe pattern providing exceptional dexterity and a three-dimensional precision touch
- Short gauntlet fits under or over jacket sleeves
- Removable fast drying hybrid fleece liner combines Polartec Wind Pro high loft with Thermal Pro Tweed fleece in the palm
- Self-adjusting elasticized wrist closure secures glove; removable leashes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Beta AR Glove
- Weight: 6.0 oz / 170 g
- N80P-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L outer shell Lezanova palm overlay
- Polartec Wind Pro high loft (back) Thermal Pro Tweed (palm) fleece hybrid liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.