Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The Arc'Teryx Women's Atom SV Hoody is my favorite jacket. It's heavy enough to wear through the winter but so light and airy you don’t even know it's on. Practically nude."
Juls - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Women's Atom SV Hoody by Arcteryx. Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece jacket, this insulated hoody is breathable enough to be used as a super warm mid-layer on frigid days and protective enough to be an outer layer while belaying or hanging out at camp. An extra thick dose of synthetic Coreloft insulates but packs small, and a light tricot underarm panel enhances breathability.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Atom SV Hoody
- Wind-resistant/moisture resistant outer face fabric with DWR finish
- Compressible and packable
- Insulated hood
- Structured hood with precipitation shedding laminated brim
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Tricot-lined underarms to enhance breathability
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Hem Configuration
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers, internal chest pocket with zipper
- Activity: All Around
- Weight: (M): 14.5 oz / 412 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Fabric: Gossamera
- Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
- Gossamera-100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating
- Machine wash in cold water
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
- Do not use fabric softener
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.