Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Women's Atom LT Jacket. Ideal for ambitious days when the mercury plummets, this warm mid-layer features composite materials that balance warmth and breathability. The arms and torso are fortified with Coreloft insulation, and the side panels and underarms incorporate Polartec Power Stretch with Hard-face technology for superb mobility and breathability.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Atom LT Jacket
- Wind-resistant/moisture resistant outer face fabric with DWR finish
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Composite materials
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Low profile stretch side panel provides a trim fit
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers, internal chest pocket with zipper
- Activity: All Around
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Atom LT Jacket
- Weight: (M): 10.3 oz / 292 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Fabric: Luminara-100% nylon
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology
- Coreloft 60 insulation (60 g/m2)
- Luminara-Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish
- A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.