The Arcteryx Women's Apache Cardigan is made with Polartec Thermal Pro Tweed and Schoeller Dynamic GNS in a trim fit to deliver technical performance with a casual sweater look. Patterned and weighted at 14.8 oz for descent-specific mobility, the Apache Cardigan fleece jacket provides comfort within a layering system while wicking moisture and drying quickly. This Arcteryx jacket also features laminated elbow patches to reduce friction and add longevity for seasons of back-country touring. I love this Polartec fleece so much it almost makes me forget how much I miss Pop Rocks.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Apache Cardigan
Moisture-resistant outer face fabric with DWR finish
Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
No-lift gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
Schoeller elbow patches
Great warmth-to-weight ratio
Compressible and packable
Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
Full front zip
Women's Jackets, Shirts and Tops
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
• Arc'teryx recommends you calculate your body measurements using the info in the Measurement Guide below before selecting a product size. The measurements provided in their size guides refer to your body measurements unless otherwise specified.
• Check the fit type in the product FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS and refer to the Fit Guide below to ensure you are ordering a product for the correct end use.
Length (Long / Tall)
• Please note that the actual pant length may vary slightly from the info above, depending on the intended end use of the product.
Women's Numeric Pant Sizing
• Several models of Arc'teryx pants are sized numerically and available in different inseam lengths. You will see these sizes reflected in the options in the Select a Size drop down menu for particular products.
• For all other pants available in numerical waist sizes where the inseam length is not specified, the inseam lengths provided above apply.
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
21.7 - 22.4"
22.8 - 23.6"
6.7 - 6.9"
6.9 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.8"
6.5 - 6.7"
6.7 - 7"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.4"
7.3 - 7.6"
7.8 - 8.1"
8.2 - 8.6"
8.6 - 8.9"
8.9 - 9.3"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.7"
7.7 - 8"
8 - 8.2"
ARC'TERYX MEASUREMENT and FIT GUIDE
HOW to MEASURE:
Chest / Bust - Measure around your chest / bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Waist - Measure around the natural waist, which is often the narrowest part of your waist.
Hip - Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Sleeve Length - With your arms in a slightly bent postion, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Inseam / Pant Length - From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle.
Dress Length - Measuring the front of the garment from the neckline at shoulder to the hem edge.
Head Circumference - Measure the full circumference around the widest part of your head.
Hand Length - Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the base of the palm.
Hand Width - Measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles, excluding the thumb.
• Please note that all the info provided above refers to body measurements, and NOT the dimensions of the garment.
FIT TYPE INFO and DETAILS:
Next to Skin Fit - These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Garments in this fit category when constructed using Arc'teryx's heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, and users should consider selecting a larger size to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this layering system as a mid layer option.
Trim Fit - Trim-fitted garments share the motion-friendly traits with Arc'teryx "Athletic" fit garments, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. These close-fitting pieces layer well under other garments.
Athletic Fit - This is the "Arc'teryx Standard" fit. These complete patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion by minimizing excess bulk. Easy layering under or over each item extends seasonal versatility and comfort.
Relaxed Fit - Relaxed fit garments rely on higher volume patterns and a reduced amount of articulation to offer roomy mobility.
Expedition Fit - Cut roomier than the Arc'teryx Athletic fit and suitable for winter/extreme conditions, Expedition (XPD) fit garments are cut larger to accommodate multiple layers without binding or restricting movement.
• You can find the fit type and additional fit info for Arc'teryx styles in the product description FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS.
Rated 5 out of
Great purchase!I ordered the cream cardigan and I love it. It keeps me warm and I can layer shirts under it. I am 5'4 and weigh 113 lbs. I always order order meduims so I can wears clothing underneath without if being to bulky. It hits right at my hips. I wear this jacket all the time!
Date published: 2013-01-05
Rated 3 out of
Love the matarial but it's little shortI got this for my wife, She's been wearing almost everyday, she said she loves it but it's little short. but the material is so nice and warm, I like how it has the arcteryx sign in the rear left bottom, it's kinda unusual.
Date published: 2014-06-26
Rated 5 out of
good clothes, good shippmentgood clothes, good shippment
Date published: 2012-11-02
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10097111, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;