Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The women's Andessa Jacket is a new down-insulated ski/snowboard jacket from Arc'teryx. They have been making quality backcountry outerwear for years now and have applied their proven designs to goose down insulation. The shell is durable GORE-TEX® fabric which effortless sheds rain/snow and blocks wind. 850-fill goose down is strategically mapped around the torso to warm your core, and synthetic Coreloft™ is placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms (moisture-prone areas). Features include pit-zips, powder skirt, and adjustable hood and cuffs to name a few. I'd call it a masterpiece, but Arc'teryx just calls it par for the course.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Andessa Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Insulated DropHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head removable powder skirt
- WaterTight front zip covered with full length storm flap mesh backed PowderGuard underarm vents
- Two zippered hand pockets, lower sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket, secure zippered pocket
- Weight: M: 27.6 oz / 783 g
- N40p-x Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- 750 fill European goose down (65 g)
- Coreloft Compact 60 insulation (60 g/m2)
- Fit: Athletic
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.