Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The women's Andessa Jacket is a new down-insulated ski/snowboard jacket from Arc'teryx. They have been making quality backcountry outerwear for years now and have applied their proven designs to goose down insulation. The shell is durable GORE-TEX® fabric which effortless sheds rain/snow and blocks wind. 850-fill goose down is strategically mapped around the torso to warm your core, and synthetic Coreloft™ is placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms (moisture-prone areas). Features include pit-zips, powder skirt, and adjustable hood and cuffs to name a few. I'd call it a masterpiece, but Arc'teryx just calls it par for the course.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Andessa Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Insulated DropHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head removable powder skirt
- WaterTight front zip covered with full length storm flap mesh backed PowderGuard underarm vents
- Two zippered hand pockets, lower sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket, secure zippered pocket
- Weight: M: 27.6 oz / 783 g
- N40p-x Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- 750 fill European goose down (65 g)
- Coreloft Compact 60 insulation (60 g/m2)
- Fit: Athletic
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.