The Women's Alpha SV Jacket by Arcteryx is designed for severe weather protection during epic climbs. The Alpha SV has a drop back hem for rear coverage while allowing front-point visibility. Polyester-faced Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric and a Storm Hood seal out moisture and wind, while the harness HemLock keeps the jacket from lifting out of the harness while climbing.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha SV Jacket
- e3D anatomical patterning and fit for unrestricted movement
- Water Tight Vislon centre front zipper
- Crossover bellowed chest pockets and sleeve pocket with laminated Water Tight zippers, two internal laminated pockets with zippers
- Removable HemLock inserts keep jacket in position under harness
- Laminated Water Tight pit zips
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha SV Jacket
- Weight: 17.1 oz / 486 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D fit, hip length
- 480N GORE-TEX Pro Shell Shell 3L
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.