The Women's Alpha SL Pant by Arcteryx is the lightest and most packable waterproof/breathable pant. Highly articulated knees and seat allow greater mobility without binding or lifting, and angled lower leg zips improve moisture protection and snag resistance while open for venting.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha SL Pant
- Compact, lightweight N40r (body) and N150p-X (reinforcements) Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- Trim leg fit reduces crampon snags and allows for more effective layering
- Full-length, separating side zips allow easy entry and rapid ventilation
- Dual low profile waist adjusters work with harness or pack waistbelt, front fly zip
- Hem drawcords, reinforced instep patches, and stowable boot lace hook grommets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha SL Pant
- Weight: 12.0 oz / 340 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, trim lower leg
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- N150p-X Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology reinforcements
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.