The Arc'teryx Women's Alpha Comp Pant is a climbing pant for conquering ice and alpine. The hybrid pant uses two fabrics, N40p 3L laminated Gore Fabric Technology and Fortius 1.0. The Gore fabric provides waterproof protection where you need it most while the Fortius 1.0 provides stretch and heat regulation. When you're working hard and fast up the mountain, your body generates excess heat that needs a quicker release than a full waterproof pant can provide. This way, you're getting the best of both worlds. The trim fit keeps everything streamlined to reduce snags along the way. A zipper at the lower leg opens to reveal a fabric gusset, accommodating larger boots when left open, and to a closer-fitting taper when shut. Burly Keprotec instep patches prevent crampons and other sharp edges from tearing the pants apart before getting through the season. The low-profile waist remains unbulky underneath a harness and the zippered thigh pocket sits low to steer clear of the harness as well.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha Comp Pant
- Fortius 1.0 in the core has motion stretch and air permeability for comfort during high eXertion
- Durable N150p-X 3L Gore Fabric Technology with tricot protects areas of high exposure from weather (composite construction)
- Low profile metal waistbelt
- Thigh pocket sits below harness
- Three position lower leg gusset: Closed for crampon use, middle or fully open for ski touring boots
- Keprotec instep, hem adjuster
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha Comp Pant
- Weight: 13.4 oz / 380 g
- Fit: Trim with e3D, tapered lower leg
- N150p-X 3L laminated Gore Fabric Technology with tricot, reinforcements in the seat, leg fronts and lower leg cuffs
- Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% elastane, waist, crotch, back of legs and lower leg gusset
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.