The Arc'teryx Women's Alpha AR Pant is a waterproof pant for rock, ice, and alpine climbing enthusiasts. The Alpha line is built with an athletic fit and focuses on climbing and the alpine, keeping the waist low-profile for minimal bulk under your harness or hipbelt. The low profile suspenders are removable, keeping the pants from falling in an inopportune moment. The N80p-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L combines with N155p-X Gore-Tex Pro 3L for a super durable, waterproof barrier against the harsh weather seen on the mountain. Added to the exterior is a durable water repellent finish, helping to prevent water from soaking into the fabric surface. This all-around champion is a trusty component to your layering system, with anatomical shaping, articulated knees and seat as well as e3D patterning and a gusseted crotch to provide you with unrestricted movement throughout your strenuous exploration of known and unknown paths. The two-way side zippers facilitate easy on/off over boots and vent excess heat quickly. Keprotec patches at the instep provide a burly sturdiness against damage inflicted by crampons, boots, and skis. A single thigh pocket zips trail maps and permits inside while steering clear of your harness. Set forth and let the adventure consume.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha AR Pant
- Hard wearing N80p-X face fabric delivers long term performance, durable N155p-X in high wear areas
- Athletic e3D cut provides room for layers and movement
- Low profile waist belt, removable suspenders
- WaterTight side zips, aid with ventilation
- Thigh pocket with flap and WaterTight zipper
- Removable internal LegWrap reduces crampon snag
- Keprotec instep, hem cord adjusts, tuck away boot lace hook
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha AR Pant
- Weight: 18.5 oz / 525 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D
- N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L
- N155p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L reinforcements
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.