The Arc'teryx Women's Alpha AR Jacket is a climbing jacket for all around use in the alpine. The Alpha AR uses GORE-TEX® Pro shell, a three layer fabric to keep you dry from the elements while remaining breathable. The durable fabric makes the jacket ready for all around use with narrow GORE® seam tape to cut down on weight and seal the seams. The e3D patterning combined with no-lift gusseted underarms helps make movements seamless and comfortable for the long climb. The StormHood has a laminated brim to block a driving rain, fits over a helmet, and adjusts even when wearing gloves. The WaterTight zippers throughout the jacket are highly water-resistant to help protect you and your pocket items from getting too wet in the field. The pockets are placed higher up, so they won't interfere with your pack or harness. Open the pit-zips to release excess heat quickly and adjust the Velcro cuffs to shut out winds coming from below. The athletic fit is ready for layering and won't get caught on gear. Rest easy when you reach the top as you watch the boys climbing up after you.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha AR Jacket
- N40p-X body reinforced with N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L hood, shoulders, forearms
- Strategic 8mm seam tape improves breathability
- Athletic e3D patterning provides room for layers and movement
- Helmet-compatible StormHood
- WaterTight pit zippers allow rapid ventilation
- Crossover chest pockets compatible with harnesses and packs
- One laminated internal pocket
- Two piece Hemlock removable inserts prevent jacket from slipping under harness, adjustable hem drawcords
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Alpha AR Jacket
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 355 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, hip length
- N40p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L
- N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L reinforcements
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.