"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Meg D, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Arc’teryx Women’s A2B Commuter Jacket is a soft shell jacket for biking to work and strolling around downtown. The combination of TerraTex and Kavan fabrics provides stretch and movement in a breathable, weather-resistant shell. A durable water repellent finish to the outside of the jacket increases water-repellency for the days you get caught in a rain shower. The gusseted underarms allow you to lean forward without restriction while the drop seat ensures the jacket provides enough coverage without riding up your back. An angled front zip adds style to your work day once you arrive at the office while the high collar protects your neck from gusting winds. Protect your wallet by sneaking it into the lumbar pocket while your hands warm up in the two front pockets. Reflective bits at the collar and cuffs keep you visible on dusky streets and tuck away at chic restaurants.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's A2B Commuter Jacket
Water repellent softshell fabric with comfort stretch for a motion friendly fit
Anatomical shaping and gusseted underarms for fit and comfort
Integrated reflective surfaces under cuffs
Two zipped hand pockets, one rear pocket with hidden zip
Drop back hem for more coverage
Breathable and wind resistant outer face fabric
Tall, wraparound collar has snap closures to seal out the elements
Full front zip with wind flap is side angled to prevent that zipper from gettin' all up in your face
Extended sleeves with shaped cuffs for improved fit
177 g / m2
We only ship this brand to US Addresses.
Casual, Multisport, Commuter Cycling
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. It's cute to think of a fabric as being afraid of water. Now if only they could make a bearphobic coating. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
Women's Jackets, Shirts and Tops
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
16 - 18
• Arc'teryx recommends you calculate your body measurements using the info in the Measurement Guide below before selecting a product size. The measurements provided in their size guides refer to your body measurements unless otherwise specified.
• Check the fit type in the product FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS and refer to the Fit Guide below to ensure you are ordering a product for the correct end use.
Length (Long / Tall)
• Please note that the actual pant length may vary slightly from the info above, depending on the intended end use of the product.
Women's Numeric Pant Sizing
• Several models of Arc'teryx pants are sized numerically and available in different inseam lengths. You will see these sizes reflected in the options in the Select a Size drop down menu for particular products.
• For all other pants available in numerical waist sizes where the inseam length is not specified, the inseam lengths provided above apply.
Small / Medium
Large / X-Large
21.7 - 22.4"
22.8 - 23.6"
6.7 - 6.9"
6.9 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.8"
6.5 - 6.7"
6.7 - 7"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.4"
7.3 - 7.6"
7.8 - 8.1"
8.2 - 8.6"
8.6 - 8.9"
8.9 - 9.3"
7 - 7.2"
7.2 - 7.5"
7.5 - 7.7"
7.7 - 8"
8 - 8.2"
ARC'TERYX MEASUREMENT and FIT GUIDE
HOW to MEASURE:
Chest / Bust - Measure around your chest / bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Waist - Measure around the natural waist, which is often the narrowest part of your waist.
Hip - Measure around your hips at the widest part.
Sleeve Length - With your arms in a slightly bent postion, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Inseam / Pant Length - From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle.
Dress Length - Measuring the front of the garment from the neckline at shoulder to the hem edge.
Head Circumference - Measure the full circumference around the widest part of your head.
Hand Length - Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the base of the palm.
Hand Width - Measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles, excluding the thumb.
• Please note that all the info provided above refers to body measurements, and NOT the dimensions of the garment.
FIT TYPE INFO and DETAILS:
Next to Skin Fit - These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Garments in this fit category when constructed using Arc'teryx's heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, and users should consider selecting a larger size to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this layering system as a mid layer option.
Trim Fit - Trim-fitted garments share the motion-friendly traits with Arc'teryx "Athletic" fit garments, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. These close-fitting pieces layer well under other garments.
Athletic Fit - This is the "Arc'teryx Standard" fit. These complete patterns utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion by minimizing excess bulk. Easy layering under or over each item extends seasonal versatility and comfort.
Relaxed Fit - Relaxed fit garments rely on higher volume patterns and a reduced amount of articulation to offer roomy mobility.
Expedition Fit - Cut roomier than the Arc'teryx Athletic fit and suitable for winter/extreme conditions, Expedition (XPD) fit garments are cut larger to accommodate multiple layers without binding or restricting movement.
• You can find the fit type and additional fit info for Arc'teryx styles in the product description FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS.
Rated 5 out of
Walk n Roll from
Exactly what I was looking forMy favorite cycling jacket was destroyed in a run-in with a car last winter. I spent months looking for the right jacket to replace it and found it with the A2B. It is just-enough water and wind resistant to take me from my A to B without overheating while giving me enough warmth to make commutes without another layer in the steady rains of the Pacific Northwest. The flexibility of the sleeves and collar are surprisingly functional and the zipper glides easily to facilitate adjustments while I'm riding.
The bust and shoulders are a little snug for me but that's a consistent challenge for small, curvy women (5'4", 125# 32D). A bigger size would gape in the waist and hips so...
Date published: 2015-12-11
Rated 5 out of
Perfect (star fleet) biking commuter jacketThis jacket seems nearly magical. Let me tell you why:
- incredibly lightweight and yet surprisingly warm
- it breathes better than any other biking jacket I've ever owned (and I've owned, and wore to the nubs, a few)
- water resistant (without a hood, one would not expect more)
- longer-arms are perfect for biking, as well as the longer back length (for off-bike wear, the cuffs can turn back for a spiffy look; which I don't use)
- it has unobtrusive reflective elements that are handy when biking in the dark (fall/spring/milder parts of winter, when this jacket is perfect)
- number of 'invisible' but lined pockets: back, two on sides, one inside
- excellent alternative to usual biking gear, which is hidden as soon as one arrives to one's place of employment; this one, thanks to its structured cut, sophisticated non-shiny fabric, and angular zipper, can even be left on when arriving tight for a meeting without drawing undue attention for lack of professional wear
- the black is not quite black -- more of a dark charcoal which really goes along with anything, including other shades of black
- you'll look like a star fleet captain, which is always a plus.
Size L works perfectly for me: 5'11'', 160lb, mostly athletic-build, professional job, daily bike commuter in MN
Date published: 2015-09-28
Rated 3 out of
Odd FitI have four other athletic fit Arcteryx jackets in the same size and the fit is exceptional. Received this jacket today and I will be returning it tomorrow. The arm length is significantly too long and the fit across the chest is much too tight. I'm not sure if the issue lies with this particular style or this particular coat, but the odd fit is too much to look past. I don't care for this one.
Date published: 2014-11-13
Rated 5 out of
Great Jacket!!This jacket is perfect my morning commute on cool, rainy fall days. Very light but also insulated enough to wear on the cooler mornings. Have not yet used it for outdoor activities (hiking, biking) but is perfect as a light everyday jacket. Much more appropriate for a business casual environment than most light rain jackets!
Date published: 2015-11-02
Rated 4 out of
Beautiful fitI bought this jacket as a gift and it looks fantastic.