The Arcteryx R-300 Harness. The R300 offers sport and trad climbers the ideal combination of lightness, suppleness and support. A wider swami utilizes Warp Strength technology (WST) for greater support without adding weight. Beefier tie-in point adds more strength to a critical area of the harness. WST leg loops have Sure Fit elastic connectors to fit a variety of leg sizes, and are patterned with a new conical shape for greater comfort while hanging. Four gear loops and a haul loop make racking-up for multipitch routes simple.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx R300 Harness
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Four gear loops, non-structural haul loop, two drop seat buckles
- Ovalized WST leg loops, improved tie-in point
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Warp Strength Technology
- 4 Reversible / removable gear loops
- Weight: M: 10.9 oz / 310 g
- 7075-T6 aluminum anodized buckles
- Burly Double Weave four way stretch fabric
- Type 6.6 nylon webbing, polyurethane gear loops
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.