Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Pyxis 12 Pack is a day hiking pack for Saturday's on the trail. The Pyxis is lightweight, with durable fabric that can handle a scrape with low hanging branches. The lightweight foam shoulder straps and SpacerMesh backpanel make carrying essentials a breeze, with a removable sternum strap for stabilization. The top access zipper leads to an inner bladder pocket, that can hold up to a 2L bladder. The remaining space in the main pocket can hold onto an emergency rain jacket and lunch. Or just ditch the jacket and bring along your hammock for a nap before returning. Tuck your keys and wallet into the zippered top pocket and away you go!
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Pyxis 12 Pack
- Has Spacermesh backpanel constrution with is ideal for lightweight comfort and breathability
- Top grab handle for easy grab and go carry options
- The foam back pad is removable for quick and customizable comfort
- Complete with multiple pocket options including an internal security pocket, one in the main compartment, and front pocket with a key clip
- The pack features a hydration bladder sleeve that is designed to fit up to a 2L bladder
- Also has hydration bladder clip, HydroPort, and micro-webbing hydration hose loops
- The sternum strap is adjustable and removable
- Backpanel and shoulder straps are breathable to help keep you feeling cool and dry
- This pack is a top loading style with easy corded zipper pull tabs, making it a super versatile and minimalist take-along pack
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Pyxis 12 Pack
- Weight: 14.5 oz / 410 g
- Volume: 732 cubic inches / 12 liter
- Fabric is a blend of N630p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave, Spacermesh, and EV 50
- When cleaning, do a surface clean only
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.